- Individuals utilizing this facility do so at their own risk. The property owner(s), league operators, officers, owners, and staff of Suwanee Indoor (ASSC) assume no liability for any injuries or accidents, which may occur. Please reference Waiver/Release Forms signed by each player.
- Should you find or lose any items please report this immediately to a Suwanee Indoor employee. Suwanee Indoor does not assume responsibility for any items lost or stolen.
- Any returned checks will be assessed a $30.00 returned check fee.
- Conduct within the facility should be in the sprit of good sportsmanship as is on the field. Please no alcohol or drugs use prior to playing.
- NO outside alcohol, smoking, cleats, glass containers, or gum allowed in Suwanee Indoor.
- NO food, chewing tobacco, drinks, spitting, profanity, and abusive language allowed on the fields.
- No video taping from the player boxes.
- We reserve the right to refuse play and or service to anyone.
- Zero Tolerance Policy - Anyone fighting will be ejected. Anyone threatening or stalking another player, staff, official or spectator will also be ejected and reported to the local authorities.
- Forfeitures - A team forfeiting a game(s) during any one session will be subject to the following fines:
a) 1st Forfeit = $25.00 fine
b) 2nd Forfeit = $50.00 fine
c) 3rd Forfeit - Termination of team participation from the session and loss of registration priority.
Fines for forfeitures must be paid prior to a team continuing the session schedule. A forfeiture will be incurred if a team has failed to field the minimum number of players within ten (10) minutes of game starting time.
- No individual will be allowed to participate in any league games, practice session, tournaments, clinic, open pick-up game, or other activities until a Waiver/Release form has been properly completed and signed.
- First Aid - The facility has a limited first aid kit. It shall be the responsibility of each team to maintain their own first aid kit for treatment of their players.
- Teams are registered on a first come, first served basis. A team fee will be refunded only if a team is not offered a position in a league / division determined to be appropriate for the team. Registration must be paid in full before the first game is played. Teams dropping out of, or disqualified from a league will forfeit their registration fees.
- Information contained herein in is subject to change. Suwanee Indoor, reserves the right to make changes without notification.