Youth Soccer Leagues
SEASON STARTS NOVEMBER 15th ~ FEBRUARY 14th
Suwanee Indoor offers well organized and competitive soccer leagues for Youth at our Suwanee facility. Teams play at least eight games during each season. Game nights for your team will typically be the same each week; however, there are instances when we must schedule your game on a different day. Game times will vary from week to week.
Deadline to register your team is November 5th!
|Child Born Between
|On/After August 1, 2004
|August 1, 2002 and July 31, 2004
|August 1, 2000 and July 31, 2002
|August 1, 1995 and July 31, 2000
- Age U10, U12, U14, and High School
- Open to Rec. and Select
- 7 Regular Season Games
- COST $72 per player (minimum 10 players per team)
- Post season tournament
- Field of Play: 7 v 7 (U10 and U12)
- Field of Play: 6 v 6 (U14 and HS)
- Regular Games: 2 - 20 minute halves (2 min half time)
- Playoff Games: 2 - 16 minute halves (2 min half time)
- Games will commence November 15th through February 14th
- Game days will be determined based on how many teams register.
- We will be off November 25th - 28th and Dec 22nd - 25th. These are the only times we will not be having games. We will not be offering individual team blackout dates.
Required Equipment for all Players
- Regulation shin guards are mandatory and must be totally covered by socks
- A player's footwear must conform to the following standards: rubber flat-soled shoes or other footwear designed for artificial surfaces must be worn. No footwear with less than 30 molded mini-studs shall be permitted. NO CLEATS!
- Players must have matching colored shirts or jerseys
- Goalkeepers must wear colors that distinguish them from all other players and referee.
Michael Parker (678) 436-8075