Youth Soccer Leagues
SEASON STARTS NOVEMBER 18th ~ FEBRUARY 9th
Suwanee Indoor offers well organized and competitive soccer leagues for Youth at our Suwanee facility. Teams play at least eight games during each season. Game nights for your team will typically be the same each week; however, there are instances when we must schedule your game on a different day. Game times will vary from week to week.
|Child Born Between
|On/After August 1, 2003
|August 1, 2001 and July 31, 2003
|August 1, 1999 and July 31, 2001
|August 1, 1994 and July 31, 1999
- Age U10, U12, U14, and High School
- Open to Rec. and Select
- 7 Regular Season Games
- COST $720 ($660 if paid in full before October 28th 2013)
- Post season tournament
- Field of Play: 7 v 7 (U10 and U12)
- Field of Play: 6 v 6 (U14 and HS)
- Up to 14 players on the Roster
- Regular Games: 2 - 20 minute halves (2 min half time)
- Playoff Games: 2 - 16 minute halves (2 min half time)
- Games will commence November 18th through February 9th
- Game days will be determined based on how many teams register.
Required Equipment for all Players
- Regulation shin guards are mandatory and must be totally covered by socks
- A player's footwear must conform to the following standards: rubber flat-soled shoes or other footwear designed for artificial surfaces must be worn. No footwear with less than 30 molded mini-studs shall be permitted. NO CLEATS!
- Players must have matching colored shirts or jerseys
- Goalkeepers must wear colors that distinguish them from all other players and referee.
Michael Parker (678) 436-8075