(Ages 5yrs - 9yrs)
Desire to play Stage
- The major objective of this stage is to develop physical literacy and basic skills within children, through soccer participation.
- Without speed, agility, balance and co-ordination, as well as the ability to run, jump, throw, kick, catch and control the body (sensory awareness), children will not only be incomplete as soccer players, but will also not have the confidence or competence to take part in many sporting activities.
- The skills will be delivered through programs centered on game based FUN (Foundation, Understanding, and Nurturing) activities, with 100% involvement at all times.
What we will do
- Provide fun and enjoyable activity
- Provide well organized and planned practices and games
- Provide stimulating activities that promote fundamental skills and development
- Communicate appropriately with children
Call today for more information 678-287-1100